Sunday, March 16, 2008

STUDIO ORCHESTRA CANCELLED

I am sorry to say that I must cancel all Studio Orchestra classes for the week of March 17-21. A member of my family has been in the hospital, and I need to stay home plus take them to doctor appointments, etc. throughout the week.


I hope to resume the following week, so think of some songs for us to play. You can post them here, or email me. I'll post what I have in mind so far.

Please keep up with your journals. I have read through everything you have written so far, most of your entries are excellent! You can write journal entries on any paper you wish and save them for next week, or email them, or post them here on the blog so everyone can enjoy them.

Please understand that I would not cancel class if I did not have to. Hope to see you next week.

Aric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home