Saturday, November 29, 2008

Studio Orchestra This Week

We are nearing the end of the semester, but we still have a LOT to do! Please attend every class so we can use our time effectively. We still have tracking to do in every class! Also, please finish up your journals and Desert Island papers. The final day of class will be Amnesty Day, where you will be able to bring in a song to listen to and turn in the Listening Assignment, in case you never completed that.


CD Cover: Anyone??? Please get a design to me ASAP!

MW Class: Vocals for Black Dog. There is going to be room for a gang vocal part in there, so everyone can sing!

M Night Class: We will track Lively Up Yourself by Bob Marley. 

TR Class: I AM VERY SORRY but I will not be in class on Tuesday! I am working on getting a substitute. I would like you all to meet in 423, and try tracking the verses and maybe the choruses. I will be back on Thursday, and we will assess and plan to finish tracking in 2 more classes. (My lame excuse for missing: I have a gig Tuesday night and just found out that we have a 1PM load in/sound check).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home