Friday, May 23, 2008

Gigs This Week

Friday, May 23rd I'll be at Perry's Steakhouse and Grill. It's piano trio music, mostly jazz standards with some classic pop tunes thrown in for good measure. I'm never really sure who will be playing piano or drums, but it's often the great Bob Henschen on piano and Tim Solook on drums. Dress nice and come out for some drinks, dessert or expensive steaks.


Saturday, May 24th I'll continue my tour of Perry's restaurants at the Champion's location (which is conveniently located about 10 minutes from my house). Same piano trio format, and this week I have heard that I will be playing with the legendary Ricky Diaz on piano and Robert Amyx on drums. Should be fun.


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey stranger! I'd love to come hear you play sometime. I'll keep up with your blog to see when you're playing again :)

12:20 PM  
Blogger Aric said...

Hey Kat--
Nice to hear from you! I'll post more of my public gigs soon. Mostly private parties lately. It would be great to see you.

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home