Thursday, September 18, 2008

Studio Orchestra Update

As you know, HCC has been closed all this week, and as a result I do not have any information about where we will meet for Studio Orchestra next week.


So here is what we'll do:
Please come to the lobby of the Fine Arts Building for your first class (Monday 9:00AM, or Monday night 6:00PM, or Tuesday 12:30PM). If I have a room assignment, I will post it on the Lab Aid Desk in the lobby. If not, we will either meet briefly in the lobby, or I will find us a temporary room for our first class.

What to bring:
Normally, I would ask you to bring your instruments (guitar, bass, etc.). For this first class, due to our unusual circumstances, just show up. Bring a pen. I'll bring a couple of guitars and a bass, and if we can play we'll use the school's drums, amps and PA. 

See you then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home